Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtXby3twMmI
This music video is a really interesting as it's performed by Chimps. It makes it stand out from many other music videos as first of all it seems like they're representing the actual band 'coldplay' as there's four chimpanzee and it seems like they're having all having a great time which makes it enjoyable to watch.
The Lumineers - Ho Hey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvCBSSwgtg4
I enjoy watching this music video as it has a chilled vibe. In the music video you can see the lighting goes along with the beat of the song and also the flowers hanging down and group of people singing together makes you happy from the inside and boosts my mood personally.
James Bay - Hold Back The River
One of the reasons why this music video is enjoyable to watch is because it's simplistic. It's just James Bay recording in a studio which I think was the best way to record the music video as it's a sad song so I think it worked perfectly and makes it one my favourite music video.
No comments:
Post a Comment