Monday, 5 March 2018
Weekly Update
It's time for another weekly update. This week I started off by doing a draft storyboard to show you guys the idea I have the music video. Me and my partner decided to do two individual ones then we can decide on which one we want to go with as we can both explain our reasons behind the storyboard and how it's appropriate. We also did the colour scheme and explained to you guys the reason why we chose the ones we did so you can understand our thinking behind it. Finally I also did the location recess which I explained reasons behind filming in certain locations and how it'll effect our music video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In terms of equipment for shooting we won't need loads. We will need a HD camera to ensure that we film at a high quality to ensure our ...
-
Hello everyone today me and my partner decided our prop list. The list isn't that long as you can see but my reasoning behind why we cho...
-
Hi everyone I've just completed my costume list which I got inspirations from Pintrest and made a post about it. I decided to go with cl...
No comments:
Post a Comment