Wednesday, 27 September 2017

Inspiring videos

Today I'm going to show you some shots in music videos which I like and will tell you how I'll be able to recreate it.

TRAVIS SCOTT - ANTIDOTE 


I'll be able to create this shot by taking a low angle shot in the dark behind the singer. I'll have to have the singer facing straight and position the camera so that it looks like the moon is right next to the singer and is on face level with the singer.

FUTURE - MASK OFF


I like this shot as it makes a 'creepy' settings for the viewer before the actual music starts which the song itself is not a 'joyful' song. I'll recreate this shot by putting a 'yellow' bulb in a dark room and have a close shot of the persons eye. 

ZAYN - DUSK TILL DAWN FT. SIA


I like this two shot as a due to the emotions shown in it. Creating this music video will require good actors. I'll firstly ensure the room has a dark setting so it sets the mood as it's not a 'joyful' shot and then have the camera take a two shot and ensure both of the people including the guy shouting express their emotions properly so the audience can 'feel' what they're seeing it.

STORMZY - COLD


One reason why I like this shot is that it fits in with the title of the song 'cold'. I'll recreate this shot by having a snow machine and ensuring that it's shot in the dark as you normally associate snow with winter where it's dark and finally ensure the artist wears something that that'll keep them warm. 

NAUGHTY BOY - La La La 


I like this shot because of the scenery after escaping from negativity. I'll ensure I'll have a wide shot taken in a mountainy area so all of the scenery can be taken in by the viewer so they can see how the people are feeling in the music video as they're walking to 'freedom' as there's no obstacles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Pieces