Here are some pictures behind the scenes:
Thursday, 28 September 2017
Music Video Challenge (BEHIND THE SCENES)
Hello everyone I thought it'll be good to give you some insight into what went on while creating this video and show you some pictures behind the scene. First of all me and my partner initially thought it'll be best if I do the camera work and she directs however after a couple of efforts we switched it around. I became the director and she was handling the camera work. I had to make sure she doesn't get confused and try support her while recording by giving her directions.
Here are some pictures behind the scenes:
Here are some pictures behind the scenes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In terms of equipment for shooting we won't need loads. We will need a HD camera to ensure that we film at a high quality to ensure our ...
-
Hello everyone today me and my partner decided our prop list. The list isn't that long as you can see but my reasoning behind why we cho...
-
Hi everyone I've just completed my costume list which I got inspirations from Pintrest and made a post about it. I decided to go with cl...
No comments:
Post a Comment