Hi everyone it's the end of the week which means it's time for an update. This week I managed to do my Lip Sync video which I found interesting as I thought it'll be 'easy' but when I actually done it I found out this wasn't the case. I then talked about the music videos which were aspiring and explained what made them special. This I also made my own music video (lyrics video) of 'Shake it off' by Taylor Swift. I printed out the lyrics with emojis on it to make it interesting and placed them on the wall and went through the lyrics with the camera which then I edited on 'Premiere Pro' to add effects and make it more interesting and added another post to show you behind the scenes of recording the lyrics video.
Hope you've enjoyed this week and hope to see you all here next week where I'll be looking at conventions of different genres and many more.
No comments:
Post a Comment