Wednesday, 17 January 2018
Weekly Update
Hello everyone another week has gone by and it's time for another weekly update. This week I first done my shopping list for my music video. This was necessary as I needed to research and find out the conventions of both pop and RnB as we wanted to mix the conventions in our music video to make it unique. After I researched the conventions I recorded people and also gave away written survey's to find more about my target audience. This was necessary as I needed to know what people expected from a music video in more detail which I managed to find out. After that I done a conclusion to bring the results together to analyse exactly what people wanted from the music video and based on the results I explained the actions I will carry out to meet the needs of my target audience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In terms of equipment for shooting we won't need loads. We will need a HD camera to ensure that we film at a high quality to ensure our ...
-
Hello everyone today me and my partner decided our prop list. The list isn't that long as you can see but my reasoning behind why we cho...
-
Hi everyone I've just completed my costume list which I got inspirations from Pintrest and made a post about it. I decided to go with cl...
No comments:
Post a Comment