Friday, 13 October 2017
Weekly Update
It's the end of the week which means it's time for a weekly update. This week I first researched into the record industry to find out about the pro's and con's of both Major and Indie record labels to see what artists face when dealing with both of them and what they can get out of it. After that I researched into the top 3 most expensive music videos of all time. I did this to find out how much music videos cost and also show you guys the most expensive ones so you can watch them and see for yourself to see if it was worth it. I also looked at the history of the music industry and explained how the music industry has evolved over the years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
In terms of equipment for shooting we won't need loads. We will need a HD camera to ensure that we film at a high quality to ensure our ...
-
Hello everyone today me and my partner decided our prop list. The list isn't that long as you can see but my reasoning behind why we cho...
-
Hi everyone I've just completed my costume list which I got inspirations from Pintrest and made a post about it. I decided to go with cl...
No comments:
Post a Comment